This article was published by Sales and curated by Closer Spot. Be sure to check out other Closer Spot news and advice to help you win more business.
The Best Audiobooks for Salespeople
- Way of the Wolf: Straight Line Selling: Master the Art of Persuasion, Influence, and Success
- Long Story Short: The Only Storytelling Guide You'll Ever Need
- Sell or Be Sold: How to Get Your Way in Business and in Life
- Presence: Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges
- The Challenger Sale: Taking Control of the Customer Conversation
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead
- Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Starting Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, E-Mail, and Cold Calling
- Pitch Anything: An Innovative Method for Presenting, Persuading, and Winning the Deal.
- ow I Raised Myself from Failure to Success in Selling
To help you find the best choices, here are the top 10 sales-related picks available on Audible.
- By Jordan Belfort
- Length: 7 hours and 28 minutes
You might be thinking, “Wasn’t Belfort a horrible person? Shouldn’t I ignore his advice, not follow it?” Belfort actually begins the book by apologizing for his past actions and urging the reader to learn from his mistakes. It seems some leopards can change their spots.
- By Margot Leitman
- Length: 4 hours and 53 minutes
Luckily, this guide makes telling spellbinding stories almost easy. Author, comedian, winner of multiple Moth storytelling competitions, and founder of the Upright Citizens Brigade storytelling program Margot Leitman breaks down a great story into its individual parts so you know exactly how to craft a good one every time.
- By Grant Cardone
- Length: 11 hours and 40 minutes
By the end of this audiobook, you’ll have improved your ability to withstand rejection, establish trust, increase productivity, build a social media presence, and much, much more.
- By Amy Cuddy
- Length: 9 hours and 18 minutes
Amy Cuddy, whose TED talk about power poses has tens of millions of views, proves in this audiobook you don’t need to have been born with it. You can use simple, research-backed techniques to become more confident, charismatic, and influential. By the end, you’ll have everything you need to dominate every situation.
- By Matt Dixon and Brent Adamson
- Length: 5 hours and 43 minutes
And for that, you have to challenge them. Dixon and Adamson lay out exactly how to challenge prospects without pissing them off.
- By Robert B. Cialdini
- Length: 10 hours and 6 minutes
Cialdini spends a lot of time on persuasion in sales, making this the perfect listen for anyone who sells.
- By Sheryl Sandberg
- Length: 6 hours and 27 minutes
You may pick up takeaways that’ll help your own career, or you may develop empathy for the women you work with. Or both! Either way, Lean In is undoubtedly an essential resource for any professional in the twenty-first century.
8) Fanatical Prospecting: The Ultimate Guide for Starting Sales Conversations and Filling the Pipeline by Leveraging Social Selling, Telephone, E-Mail, and Cold Calling
- By Jeb Blount
- Length: 8 hours and 26 minutes
In this audiobook -- narrated by the author himself -- you’ll get a detailed, step-by-step guide to successful prospecting across multiple channels. It’s highly practical and full of customizable templates. Consistent results, here you come.
- By Oren Klaff
- Length: 6 hours and 12 minutes
Here’s the overview:
- Setting the Frame
- Telling the Story
- Revealing the Intrigue
- Offering the Prize
- Nailing the Hookpoint
- Getting a Decision
- By Frank Bettger
- Length: 6 hours and 15 minutes
You’ll learn just how Bettger accomplished this feat. He reveals the style, spirit, and presence all winning salespeople have in common -- and how you can develop these characteristics as well.
If you listen to one audiobook per week, you’ll finish this list in just three months. Not only will you be smarter and more informed, you’ll also be more motivated. So what are you waiting for -- download your first today.